Update: We are honored to have Chef Chris Irving at our restaurant and the special event is almost sold out therefore reservations are required.
Chef Chris Irving’s creative and elevated interpretation of Canadian ‘surf and turf’. A true springtime
celebration of Pacific Northwest flavours and the welcomed re-opening of the fresh seafood season.
Using locally and seasonally sourced ingredients, the 7 course dinner of wild Pacific sustainable seafood
will be paired with Brant Lake Wagyu, arguably the pinnacle of Canadian beef.
As a trained sommelier, Chef Chris will use his wine & spirits knowledge, offering an exceptional line up of
food-pairing beverages, including
signature cocktails and specifically selected wines for each course.
Date: Saturday – May 1, 2021
Time: Sittings available for 5pm and 8pm
Price: $130 per person with $50 beverage pairing (optional)
Reservations: Call 867-393-3968 to reserve your table (*some restriction apply – see below)
7 Course meal includes:
- Welcome snacks
- Wild albacore tuna, miso, pine mushroom, dashi broth, sunflower shoot.
- Warm Dungeness crab custard, shaved foie gras, honeysuckle, spruce oil.
- Fresh line caught Halibut, Yukon Morels, wild miners lettuce, toasted coriander & citrus.
- Brant lake wagyu ribeye, pacific spot prawn, cold acre basil, crushed new potato, natural beef jus.
- Sea buckthorn parfait, landed baker sourdough, brown butter caramel, milk foam.
- After dinner treats.
*All reservations require a $50 non-refundable deposit per seat upon booking. For example reserving a table of 4 will cost $200.00. This will be applied to the meal cost. We will not reserve a table for 4 for only 2 persons. Please call the restaurant for reservations or questions.