Chef Chris Irving’s creative and elevated interpretation of Canadian ‘surf and turf’. A true springtime
celebration of Pacific Northwest flavours and the welcomed re-opening of the fresh seafood season.
Using locally and seasonally sourced ingredients, the 7 course dinner of wild Pacific sustainable seafood
will be paired with Brant Lake Wagyu, arguably the pinnacle of Canadian beef.
As a trained sommelier, Chef Chris will use his wine & spirits knowledge, offering an exceptional line up of
food-pairing beverages, including
signature cocktails and specifically selected wines for each course.
Date: Saturday – May 1, 2021
Time: Sittings available for 5pm and 8pm
Price: $130 per person with $50 beverage pairing (optional)
Reservations: Call 867-393-3968 to reserve your table (*some restriction apply – see below)
7 Course meal includes:
- Welcome snacks
- Wild albacore tuna, miso, pine mushroom, dashi broth, sunflower shoot.
- Warm Dungeness crab custard, shaved foie gras, honeysuckle, spruce oil.
- Fresh line caught Halibut, Yukon Morels, wild miners lettuce, toasted coriander & citrus.
- Brant lake wagyu ribeye, pacific spot prawn, cold acre basil, crushed new potato, natural beef jus.
- Sea buckthorn parfait, landed baker sourdough, brown butter caramel, milk foam.
- After dinner treats.
*All reservations require a $50 non-refundable deposit per seat upon booking. For example reserving a table of 4 will cost $200.00. This will be applied to the meal cost. We will not reserve a table for 4 for only 2 persons. Please call the restaurant for reservations or questions.